“Absolute perfection!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Las Palmas Villas & Casitas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Huatulco
Las Palmas Villas & Casitas
You added Las Palmas Villas & Casitas to your Saves list
Camino a Playa La Entrega, El Faro | Playa Violin, Huatulco 70989, Mexico   |
Special Offer
Free Night + WelcomeDrink
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Absolute perfection!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I recently had my week long wedding reception at Las Palmas resort and it was absolutely perfect.
Courtney was extremely helpful in organizing our trip and Talina and her team made our stay flawless. All our needs were thought of and met before we even thought of them :)
The resort is impeccably kept and incredibly beautiful with access to a stunning beach and wonderful views in all directions. The gardens are beautiful and the rooms and villas are so luxurious.

You really couldn't ask for more from the team at Las Palmas. I highly recommend them to anyone considering the holiday of their lives :)

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful and a majority have a wonderful view. We booked out the entire resort an...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I came to Huatulco and stayed at Las Palmas for my sister's wedding. I stayed in the Turtle Bay villa (4 bedrooms). When we arrived, I was amazed at how beautiful it was, there is gorgeous views from every room! The staff was great, and the meals they prepared were delicious authentic Mexican cuisine. It was very easy to get anywhere in the area, there is a couple of beaches within walking distance and only a quick (and cheap!) taxi ride into town. It's a great place for anyone...families, couples, or a group of friends!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I spent a week here with my girlfriend and her family, it was my first trip to Mexico and Las Palmas was an excellent tropical paradise. All of the Villas have amazing views from the infinity pools, rooftops, and balconys. The staff was amazing, always available to help you set up a cab or a tour, and there to cook delicious authentic mexican food. The area was very safe, easy to navigate, close (cheap) taxi ride to anywhere in town, several beaches and things to do, never a dull moment in Huatulco! I would recommend the crocodile and sea turtle reserve tours, they were very fun and exciting, not only is it a reserve, but we also got very close to 3 very large, very wild crocs! If you're looking for a Mexico get away, go to Huatulco and stay at Las Palmas!

Room Tip: They are all amazing, we stayed in the Dolphin and it is great for a family, has 4 rooms (I think) a...
State College, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Celebrated my brothers wedding at Las Palmas. The service, food, and lodging were all outstanding and the town was friendly and easy to navigate. Not to mention the outstanding post-card like view from every part of every villa, Las Palmas is a great destination for anyone who is trying to get a taste of Mexico's paradise.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I are celebrating 30 years of marriage. Found Villas Las Palmas online. Let me put the kicker right up front - couldn't have been better for us. From the first contact via email through arrival, communication was clear, concise, accurate and very accommodating. My wife did all the emailing with both Courtney Glassman and Talina, the onsite manager, and when we arrived at our doorstep my wife said to me, "This is exactly like I imagined it to be! In fact, it's far better!" Music to my ears. We stayed in Spanish Bay Casita, overlooking the infinity pool at one entrance and Bahia Violin from our bedroom. Breathtaking vistas awaited us each time we looked out. We had free access to rooftop areas on almost all buildings, and watched with awe both the sunsets and sunrises. We spent time each day at Bahia Violin enjoying some of the best, if not THE best, snorkelling of any vacation (PV, Oahu, Maui, the Mayan, and Kauai): sting rays glided by inquisitively, along with all manner of tropical fish. The beach was just a 5 minute walk from our casita, and at times it was "our own private beach." Taxi rides were 50 pesos one-way to Santa Cruz, Huatulco and La Crucecita if/when we wanted to go. Talina was a fantastic hostess and the on-site cook was amazing.

There is no fitness centre, but walking or running on the hilly roads is a great workout, not to mention numerous dips in one of 4 onsite pools or several beaches within easy walking or riding distance. bicycles can be rented in nearby Santa Cruz. We rented a moto for a day for 450 pesos and had a blast cruising the area.

Beats the touristy culture of large resorts hands down. We've been to several all-inclusives. For our lifestyle and needs, this was THE CHOICE.

Weather was perfect every day: 25C overnight, 30-35C daytime.

Ocean is bathtub temperature; no concern about getting chilled from too much time in the water.

We had NO concerns about security or safety...walked streets of town in the evenings and daytime without a worry.

Staff and management a pleasure to meet and get to know.

We hope to be back someday soon.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. Fantastic place to go as a couple or to share a villa with good friends.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My family and I just returned from a 10 day vacation at the fabulous Las Palmas and we had an amazing time! I had seen pictures of the villas and the property before we arrived but the pictures do not do it justice; this place is incredible! With perfectly manicured grounds, extremely accommodating and friendly staff, gorgeous decor and amazing views, Las Palmas is truly paradise! Our group ranged in age from 1 year old to almost 80 and the Turtle Bay villa was perfect for all of us. We couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable and beautiful place to be. We WILL be back!

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

My family and I stayed at las palmas in the turtle bay villa. I was expecting the hotel to be beautiful but honestly when we got there I couldn't even believe it!!!! It was gorgeous. It was absolutely amazing- could not have been better!! The grounds were impeccable, the staff was so accommodating friendly fun and warm. I will definitely be going back to stay at las palmas and I recommend it 110% if you are looking for 5 star accommodation this is the place to stay!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Las Palmas Villas & Casitas? Share your experiences!