“great breakfast spot” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 117 Restaurants in Huatulco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The best coffee and freshly baked goods at West Park Cafe.Come try our selection of sandwiches, salads, pasta and home made cakes and pies. Excellent comfort food at reasonable prices in the heart of Huatulco.
saskatoon
“great breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

once we discovered this gem after a month in huatulco it became our favourite breakfast spot,,,great food and coffee

• Visited February 2013

St. Albert, Canada
“Omelette, bread, coffee - Best I have ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The food in the town in general is just fantastic. This is the best coffee I have ever had. Yes the bread is out of this world, but you know that by now. The omelette is also the best omelette I have ever had. I cannot believe we are staying down the street from here and only trying them after 8 days.

• Visited March 2013
Manitoba
“Awesome Fresh Baked Goods!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was a true little gem in La Cruecita. Max who is Italian opens at 9am daily and is closed on Sunday's. It is only open for breakfast and lunch and I believe it closes daily at 4pm.

If you arrive at 9am you smell the wonderful "baked goods" which were all so fresh.

We enjoyed the fresh cinnamon rolls and chocolate brioche which were still warm from the oven.

We had breakfast there which was also very good.

The next highlight was the homemade burger which was enough for us to share with a huge side salad. The bun was homemade and fresh with the patty being also homemade and flavoured very well. Almost like a flavourfull meatball.

The cappucinos were also very good made from fresh ground coffee beans.

The menu has breakfast and lunch specials which were very reasonable.

We are glad we stumbled upon this place and went numerous times.

• Visited January 2013
Houston, Texas
“Max a Million”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Great Breakfasts. Freshly baked rolls every day. What's not to like? Great atmosphere and one of the places to meet friends.

Visited January 2013
Calgary, Canada
“You've gotta eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Max makes the best cappuccino and I loved the cinnamon bun that I had along with it on my first day in Huatulco.We returned for lunch on another day and I had the hamburger and fries...very good.... fact probably one of the best burgers I've had. Such friendly staff.
You must go!