“always good food, still love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 117 Restaurants in Huatulco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: When you're in the mood for good times, pleasant dining and great cuisine, Terra-Cotta can't be beat. This air-conditioned restaurant offers an inviting atmosphere that is perfect for casual dining with family and friends. The menu at Terra-Cotta features a wide array of great selections made only from the freshest and highest quality ingredients, with something sure to please every member of your group. Terra-Cotta has established itself as one of Huatulco's favorite culinary destinations and is sure to offer you an enjoyable dining experience every time you visit.
Huatulco, Mexico
“always good food, still love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I'm a new resident of Huatulco and Terra-Cotta is my favorite restaurant. I've loved every meal I've eaten there so when I recently had guest from "back home" I took them to Terra-Cotta for their first meal in Mexico. I got the reaction I was expecting! They were blown away. They loved it. I knew they would. The food is consistantly delicious no matter which meal you order. Honestly, everything is good. I felt proud as a new resident to take my guest to this restaurant because not only is the food good with a large menu to chooose from but the service is excellent. The ambiance is classy, it really is a beautiful relaxing establishment in which to enjoy fine dining. Plus...the air conditioning is so refreshing! A treat for any new visitor to this wonderful part of Mexico. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Calgary, Canada
“Our best meal in 3 weeks in Mexico”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I might be crazy, but I was Jones-ing so bad for a salad on day 19 in our 21 day trip in Puerto Escondido and Huatulco. I had the Cobb salad and it was amazing! My husband had the Lasagna and he complimented this way: "this lasagna is almost as good as your homemade" (what a diplomat!). The service was friendly and efficient, our waitress didn't speak much english, we didn't speak much spanish, but we communicated just fine!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
winnipeg
“Our favourite spot ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our family (party of 5) thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Terra - Cotta. The restaurant decor/ atmosphere is quiet / casual elegance. Our service was very attentive and so pleasant. Food quality was very good - from the appetizers to the various desserts that we sampled. It was also a bonus, that evening, to enjoy the pleasure of their air conditioning. Highly recommend an evening at this lovely little spot!

Ponemah, Manitoba
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

had dinner there with friends in january 2013. menus had lots of great choices, food was fabulous, service was great. chicken tortilla soup! wonderful...

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Friendly Service- A delicious break from our all inclusive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were staying at near by Secrets resort, and needing a break from the all inclusive food. This restaurant caught our eye when we were exploring La Crucecita on an afternoon and the trip advisor reviews confirmed its calibre. We took a taxi in and throughly enjoyed the ambiance and food quality. We enjoyed the signature dip, fish, beef and carrot cake. All wonderful. If we are back in town, we will definitely go back!