First time to Huatulco and the weather was fantastic! The resort is clean and the grounds are well maintained. Chairs at the pool are an issue everyday as you need to be there at 6:30 in the morning to get a chair in the shade, you also need to stay there as security will remove your towels to free up unoccupied chairs. There does seem to be a "bug" in the resort making people sick as we encountered lots of really ill people including ourselves. The food is just OK, basically the same items in the buffet for all three meals, weiners for breakfast?? Staff worked really hard but was hit and miss if you got beverages with your meal without having to catch a waiter and ask. Doubtful if we would return to the Barcelo but would return to Huatulco.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel
- Barcelo Huatulco
- Barcelo Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach invites you to experience the hottest new resort location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Barcelo, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.