So I am writing this review while I am still in the hotel and I would safely say that this hotel was my safe house from the next door One hotel (ONE is the name of the hotel, see my reviews for more information).
I am happy to have checked in to Casa Inn because of the following reasons:
+ The reception girl that checked me in was really nice (and cute :) and speaking quite good English (rarely seen here in Mexico). Krizia was her name if I remember well.
+ Room I am in is big, two double beds a table and a small kitchen box should you need it.
+ Bathroom is spacious and there is only a shower with glass doors which is a big plus for me.
+ It is clean.
+ Balcony is nice addition.
+ Internet is free (a bit poor reception but still I can do my job)
+ Location is great and high up you have a view to the ocean.
• Hotel is old and can go with a renovation. The furniture too. (it is in fair condition for the price)
• Breakfast is average.
- Only thing I dislike is that there is no good sound insulation on the balcony door.
Over all is a nice hotel and I would consider it again if I visit Acapulco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Inn Acapulco is located in the main Costera Miguel Aleman just 1 block from the beach in the beautiful Acapulco, Mexico. 328 Standard rooms and 2 Suites rated as a 4 Star Moderate, with private balcony, air conditioned, telephone with direct line, private bathroom, color T.V. and cable channels, closet, elevators, 24 hrs front desk service, restaurant, outdoor pool and parking space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Casa Inn Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casa Acapulco
- Casa Inn Acapulco