This hotel is beautiful, however it is still lacking the level of service for a grand tourism five star hotel. Last Saturday they had a wedding party on the beach that lasted until 4am. None of the other hotel guests could sleep. When we reported noisy and drunk guests next to our room nothing was done about it. When we talked to Mr. Munoz (manager) he apologized but pretty much indicated that we should do what we had to do as the hotel could not do anything about that. The rooms are lacking coffee makers. The price for meals at the restaurant are extremely high for what you get. And the hotel is so isolated that you there is no access to other restaurant or stores. You completely depend on the hotel's offerings. I would not go back for these reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the prestigious Punta Diamante beach area; breathtaking views of the ocean and near the International Convention Ctr. Accommodations: Master Suites Grand Class Suites Governor Suites Presidential Suite *Quinta Real Acapulco offers luxury accommodations. Each guestroom features baths with marble floors, satellite televisions, and great views. Restaurants & Bars: The gourmet restaurant serves elegant Mexican and international cuisine The Beach Club Restaurant serves ceviche and other grilled and seafood items The lobby bar offers evening cocktails and live music ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Quinta Real Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Real Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Quinta Real Hotel Acapulco
- Acapulco Quinta Real Hotel