My boyfriend & I decided to come to Acapulco as our last trip before we had our baby. Everyone treated us with respect & really made us feel welcome. The views out our window were breath taking. The italian restaraunt was delicioso. I loved the bars inside the pool, even though I could not partake. All the pool games were so much fun too, I've never had so much fun playing beach volleyball, going on the banana, & going on jet ski rides. We will definately return to Park Royal very soon because it is such an inviting environment!!!! Thank you to the whole staff for making us feel like family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dare to experience the ultimate All-Inclusive vacations in the most classic tourist destination of Mexico and one of the most famous around the world. Park Royal Acapulco, nestled in the exclusive area of Playa del Secreto, is the best among All-Inclusive resorts in Acapulco, Mexico, with amazing location only 10 minutes away from the most vibrant nightlife and the best shopping centers of the destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Park Royal Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Park Royal Hotel Acapulco
- Park Royal Resort Acapulco