“An Acapulco Classic!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Panoramic Acapulco

You added Panoramic Acapulco to your Saves list
Panoramic Acapulco
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Avenida La Condesa 1, Fracc. La Condesa, Acapulco 39300, Mexico   |
Ranked #135 of 178 Hotels in Acapulco
Toronto, Canada
“An Acapulco Classic!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Its curvy architectural design caught my eye from the beach, so I went with my wife to investigate- we found a hotel that we just had to stay in! There is a bar with the seats in the pool, and we got a room with our own mini- pool, overlooking the entire bay. We heard tale that stars from decades past had stayed there - Mexican and non-Mexican -and imagined the gala events of those eras.
During the day we were close to the beach and in the evening we ventured into the hills around us and found a great restaurant. We were so relaxed there- it was fantastic! We'll be back...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Browerville, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2009

I stayed at this hotel for over 20 years and I love the "rank and file" employees.
What concerns me is the condition of the hotel. I moved out after a frightening experience in the elevator. The elevator between the tennis court and the pool area stuck between the second and third floor. The alarm bell in the elevator does not work and has not worked for years. Fortunately this was on a weekend when the hotel has guests but during the week the hotel is frequently empty and I might of remained in the elevator until the following day.
The management should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this business to become so run down, which can be seen in all parts of the hotel.
I moved across the street to the Pacific Paradise after speaking with someone who stays there.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Fairfax, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2005

I was taveling with a group and we stayed at this hotel in December/January 2003. All I can say is scary. It is on the local side of town and is a walk to the beach. That walk includes passing through a pretty unsavory area. The food was interesting and made many members of the group sick. The staff was nice but did not speak much English. The rooms wee basic and not all had working air conditioning. It served it's purpose but I definately felt like I was roughing it.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2004

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Panoramic Hotel in Acapulco.
Staff were friendly and very helpful. We hope it is still in operation so that we can return soon. Meals were wonderful, bar staff friendly, management helpful. Not the most expensive place, but very hospitable.
Would go back there in a minute.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2004

You get what you pay for.... this hotel was modestly priced and had modest amenities. I was prepared to stay off-beach, so the 300 metre walk up the Condesa Beach hillside was a good prescription of exercise for me and I was prepared for it. Staff was friendly, view from out room on the top floor was fantastic - all-in-all an okay vacation.
Acapulco ended up being way more expensive than I anticipated (even more than Cancun, but not NEARLY as nice) I found the city to be very much on the grungy side, and the beach/water was just okay. Be prepared to be completely harassed by the vendors on the beach. Fun party atmosphere! I LOVE Mexico, but if you want a lively resort vaction with a beautiful beach and good times, Cancun is sooooooo much more for the same kind of money. I've been all over the Carribbean - I'll return to Cancun on my next trip, I'm not sure I'll ever return to Acapulco.

Been to Panoramic Acapulco? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Panoramic Acapulco

Address: Avenida La Condesa 1, Fracc. La Condesa, Acapulco 39300, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Pacific Coast > Guerrero > Acapulco
Bar / Lounge Beach Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#30 On the Beach Hotel in Acapulco
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Panoramic Acapulco 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Panoramic Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Panoramic Hotel Acapulco

If you own or manage Panoramic Acapulco, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.