Arrived at the Acapulco Fairmont on July 12, check in was a breeze we booked 2 rooms 501 and 508 my room was 501 and I must say it was fabulous. The room was large and modern with a balcony that wrapped completely around the room. Blanca the maid did her job great she cleaned and organized everything up to par 3 thumbs up for Blanca. To be honest I had no complaints with the exception that they charge $15.00 US$ for WIFI. I quickly learned to live without it for a couple of days and it felt great to unplug and relax in such a beautiful resort. A must do is the $20 massages you get on the beach for 45 minutes I did them back to back. I didn't really eat in any of the restaurants as we ate outside as to economize a bit. Just had the finger foods by the bar and the sandwich shop which were fine. For good breakfast go to 100% natural healthy breakfast must try the natural juices so good. Toks has a decent breakfast menu too. For dinner head out to La Isla mall they have plenty of restaurants. My kids ages 19 and 13 loved the hotel and all the pools!!! They liked it better than Rivera Maya. Also a must see the cliff divers on the older side of Acapulco. Oh and as far as safety is concerned I felt 100% safe, police presence on the beach patrolling no incidents to report and we were out and about a lot including the older side of Acapulco. Would definitely go back without hesitation...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized as one of the top 500 hotels in the world and top 25 resorts in Latin America by Travel & Leisure, The Fairmont Acapulco Princess is located over the Pacific Coast on the Revolcadero Beach, 20 minutes from the bustle of downtown and a few minutes from the airport at the Acapulco Diamante Area. The exclusive complex of 480 acres offers to its guests a spectacular scenario that will enhance all the senses while you admire the magnificent 15-story Aztec pyramid-shaped building surrounded of beautiful and lush gardens containing over 750 plant species and home to a colorful assortment of swans, flamingos and tropical birds. Hear the cascades of its 5 sparkling pools and saltwater lagoon. Taste the exquisite Chef creations at any of its 5 Restaurants. Breath the most relaxing fragrances at the Signature Willow Stream Spa and feel the breeze of ocean at the new Turtle Dunes Golf Course.For the guest looking for a luxury experience in Acapuclo, Pearl offers exquisite accommodations and the finest services and amenities, which include: an iPod clock, 37-inch flat screen, in-room safety deposit box and more! A place where contemporary design becomes one with Fairmont's standard of sophisticated luxury – a memorable experience for you, your family and friends.Turtle Dunes: Our Country ClubIf you enjoy participating in sports with style, we invite you to learn more about the brand new Turtle Dunes Country Club, the centerpiece within the Princess complex, for whole-hearted golfers seeking a premium golf experience in Mexico. Learn to play like a pro from childs to adults! Turtle Dunes Country Club has partnered with Ochoa Golf Academy by Rafael Alarcon, to establish Lorena Ochoa's flagship teaching academy, providing members and guests with a state-of-the-art practice and learning center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Acapulco Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont