Stayed here for a business conference then spent an extra day as a tourist. Good hotel for both purposes. The hotel was 100% occupied, despite that, service at restaurants and front desk was good. Room was clean, with a comfortable bed, large and nicely furnished, but because it opened to the center lobby atrium the noise from the lobby and lobby bar (live music on weekends) was an issue. It didn't bother me, but would definitely be a problem for a light sleeper. Breakfast was included in our room rate, and other than the fruit not always being at the peak of ripeness, the breakfasts were excellent - lots of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized as one of the top 500 hotels in the world and top 25 resorts in Latin America by Travel & Leisure, The Fairmont Acapulco Princess is located over the Pacific Coast on the Revolcadero Beach, 20 minutes from the bustle of downtown and a few minutes from the airport at the Acapulco Diamante Area. The exclusive complex of 480 acres offers to its guests a spectacular scenario that will enhance all the senses while you admire the magnificent 15-story Aztec pyramid-shaped building surrounded of beautiful and lush gardens containing over 750 plant species and home to a colorful assortment of swans, flamingos and tropical birds. Hear the cascades of its 5 sparkling pools and saltwater lagoon. Taste the exquisite Chef creations at any of its 5 Restaurants. Breath the most relaxing fragrances at the Signature Willow Stream Spa and feel the breeze of ocean at the new Turtle Dunes Golf Course.For the guest looking for a luxury experience in Acapuclo, Pearl offers exquisite accommodations and the finest services and amenities, which include: an iPod clock, 37-inch flat screen, in-room safety deposit box and more! A place where contemporary design becomes one with Fairmont's standard of sophisticated luxury – a memorable experience for you, your family and friends.Turtle Dunes: Our Country ClubIf you enjoy participating in sports with style, we invite you to learn more about the brand new Turtle Dunes Country Club, the centerpiece within the Princess complex, for whole-hearted golfers seeking a premium golf experience in Mexico. Learn to play like a pro from childs to adults! Turtle Dunes Country Club has partnered with Ochoa Golf Academy by Rafael Alarcon, to establish Lorena Ochoa's flagship teaching academy, providing members and guests with a state-of-the-art practice and learning center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Acapulco Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont