I have just checked inn at the Fairmont Acapulco, with my family. Having been here many times in my life I'm so happy to be back. The check in was terrible the lady at the front desk whispered and made me ask her many times to tell me again the information for none of us could hear her. The check in was not what you expect of a Fairmont resort.
Then I had to wait for the valet parking guy, he told me to wait, while he had things to do. Had to look for the bellman and then for my bags. There is so many employees at the lobby and somehow no one is helping the guest that arrive.
Finally made it to our suite. I specifically booked a sea front room, the price was twice changed and I did my booking on the phone. I called front desk to ask why my view is to the rooftop of the laundry room, I attached picture, they tell me I didn't book a sea view, and that they can't do anything. I can go and wait in the front room and see what they can arrange. I ask where I can complain, and costumer service, says I can go with the concierge and talked it out. For there is nothing they can do. It makes me feel so special, and I want to change hotels, but my weekend could be lost and I will receive no quality service, I attach a picture of my lovely suite view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized as one of the top 500 hotels in the world and top 25 resorts in Latin America by Travel & Leisure, The Fairmont Acapulco Princess is located over the Pacific Coast on the Revolcadero Beach, 20 minutes from the bustle of downtown and a few minutes from the airport at the Acapulco Diamante Area. The exclusive complex of 480 acres offers to its guests a spectacular scenario that will enhance all the senses while you admire the magnificent 15-story Aztec pyramid-shaped building surrounded of beautiful and lush gardens containing over 750 plant species and home to a colorful assortment of swans, flamingos and tropical birds. Hear the cascades of its 5 sparkling pools and saltwater lagoon. Taste the exquisite Chef creations at any of its 5 Restaurants. Breath the most relaxing fragrances at the Signature Willow Stream Spa and feel the breeze of ocean at the new Turtle Dunes Golf Course.For the guest looking for a luxury experience in Acapuclo, Pearl offers exquisite accommodations and the finest services and amenities, which include: an iPod clock, 37-inch flat screen, in-room safety deposit box and more! A place where contemporary design becomes one with Fairmont's standard of sophisticated luxury – a memorable experience for you, your family and friends.Turtle Dunes: Our Country ClubIf you enjoy participating in sports with style, we invite you to learn more about the brand new Turtle Dunes Country Club, the centerpiece within the Princess complex, for whole-hearted golfers seeking a premium golf experience in Mexico. Learn to play like a pro from childs to adults! Turtle Dunes Country Club has partnered with Ochoa Golf Academy by Rafael Alarcon, to establish Lorena Ochoa's flagship teaching academy, providing members and guests with a state-of-the-art practice and learning center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Acapulco Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont