I traveled with my sister here by ourselves. We arrived in our room and I was so disappointed. The room had one bed, did not have a safe and the bathtub was black. It was horrible. My sister went down to complaint and they said that they couldn't do anything. I was so mad so I grabbed my luggage went there myself and told them that I wanted a room that I paid for. One with a safe, one that had a clean bathroom and one that I didn't have to share a bed with my sister lol. I wasn't rude about it however the gentleman at the front desk could tell I was not in the greatest mood. He then told me that he would put me in one of the best rooms in the hotel. Well I'm sure they did because the next room was probably the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. I had everything that I paid for and more. They went out of there way to make my sister and I happy. Our room had a wrap around balcony with the balcony over the ocean it was amazing. I didn't ask for an upgrade I just wanted the stuff that I paid for. So for them to do that was very nice. We didn't have any problems other then that at the hotel. As for feeling safe. Felt safe most of the time the only time I didn't was when I was going out for dinner and the cab driver didn't take us straight there. He was kinda fishy and drove us to this back alley telling us he had to give something to his friend. Thank goodness no one was there he took off and took us to dinner. I didn't think anything of it at the time because we didn't know our way around. So we didn't know we were going to end up there. Omg that was the only time I felt unsafe. But I would recommend this hotel. I just recommend if its just females traveling make sure you be extra careful.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Hotel Acapulco
- Fiesta Americana Acapulco
- Acapulco Fiesta Americana
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.