I was excited about staying at the fiesta americana in acapulco. I had never stayed at one before but I had always thought they looked real nice at other places I have been. As it turned out I was not as pleased as I had hoped. The building was nice enough, the view was great and the location was good for us. The negative for us was the food was really high priced for the quality. The breakfast buffet was great but really expensive as well. They charge their guests for parking and it is really noisy at night especially on the weekend. They also have a lot of rules and not all the employees are polite even though most were.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Hotel Acapulco
- Fiesta Americana Acapulco
- Acapulco Fiesta Americana
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.