The room didn't have much of a view - but it was large and comfortable. We got an unbelievable internet rate, which included free WiFi. Parking was an additional charge, but it was reasonable. The area is gated and highly secure - something I was a bit worried about in Acapulco. I would stay here again and hope that we could use the facilities. The beach and pool areas looked lovely. The bay was beautiful. The restaurant was adequate but not exciting - but it was all we needed as we were on the road and returning home from Oaxaca to Puerto Vallarta. Breakfast was an add-on, so we skipped it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco