Las Brisas was certainly THE place to go in the 70s. It embodied everything that was cool and swanky about the Rat Pack lifestyle. Unfortunately, they it seems that they haven't touched anything since then.
Our room was run down and depressing. The signature pink paint was peeling off the walls and the bathroom felt like that of a Ford-era trailer park.
The beach club was nice, but beware anyone thinking of traveling to Acapulco - you can't actually swim in the ocean. The is too much raw sewage in the water.
Overall, there are many better beach resorts in Mexico than Acapulco. And, there are many better hotels in Acapulco if you must go there.
- Also Known As:
- Las Brisas Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Las Brisas Acapulco Hotel
- Las Brisas Hotel Acapulco
- Las Brisas Resort Acapulco
- Las Brisas
- Las Brisas Mexico
- Las Brisas Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Prestigia, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, MexVax and Tingo so you can book your Las Brisas Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.