“Las Brisas is not what it used to be” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Las Brisas Acapulco

You added Las Brisas Acapulco to your Saves list
Las Brisas Acapulco
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Carr. Escenica No. 5255 | Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39867, Mexico   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #3 of 178 Hotels in Acapulco
“Las Brisas is not what it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

From an awful check in full of mistakes to lack of hot water in the room. Las brisas is not what it used to be.
No robes, we had to wait for more than an hour to get a copy of the menu for the room service, they use towel to make the kids beds!!???
Just know, I've been waiting for more than 30 minutes to recover my swimming suit that I left behind 3 days ago. After 3 phone calls and a buroecracy email to ask for it in a formal way...
It's such a disaster and so badly handled...

• Stayed August 2013
TULIP50, Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear guest: We apologize for any inconvenience you have had during your stay, we have taken note and will take the proper actions to correct this kind of mistakes. We hope you give us the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Jaime Jaramillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at Las Brisas for 5 nights in June. It was the best vacation I have had so far. I picked this property because I loved all the pictures I saw on line but honestly they don't do the property justice, it is beyond amazing. I stayed on a 3rd level casita, I loved my bay view and the private pool. The service here was so amazing I literally felt like a princess. The staff anticipates all your needs and everyone of them is so polite. I loved dining at Bella Vista Restaurant, at first I felt a bit out of place since I was dining alone but the staff made me feel at home. I loved La Concha beach, the food was so delicious and I loved the Chef's complimentary caldo decamaron. I also enjoyed the swim up bar, the bar staff was so friendly too I didn't feel alone at all. I also loved coming back to a clean casita after a long day of excursions. I loved being picked up in the pink jeeps so promptly when I needed to go places. One of the guys was glad to give me a tour of the entire property and take pictures which took about an hour because its huge, he even gave me a tour of the 'El fuente' casitas which are amazing btw. I will definitely be back at Las Brisas. If you are considering it hurry up and book your stay it is worth every penny.

Room Tip: Ask for Bay view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ms Rose: Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at Las Brisas Acapulco. It´s a pleasure for us to read you enjoyed our pink and white paradise . We are happy to know we create an"unique experience" during your 5 nights in Acapulco. Thank you again for sharing your trip experience with others who may be considering to stay with us.We hope to see you soon.

Greetings from the pink and white Paradise
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stayed on the 3rd level I think. Beautiful view overlooking the bay and right by the sunset bar. We LOVED our private pool, really no need to leave the "room" except to get food. Very reasonable hotel price, food is expensive and you should plan to pay more for your food while staying here. Hope to get back one day.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Ms Kimberly: Thank for your comments about our pink and white paradise. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Your "private pool" and the beautiful view of Acapulco will be waiting for you.

Greetings.
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have been several times in Las Brisas Acapulco. This time we were from the 12th until June 17, 2013. As always we liked the behaviour of employees and personalized attention they give to the guests. "Elevators" (pink jeeps) are driven by very friendly and courteous staff. We enjoy the La Concha Beach Club. The little house with its private pool is recommended. The room service very efficient and very friendly waiters. Very good reception and Brisas Express personnel. Neat, very active and attentive housekeeping. We hope to return very soon. Very nice days we enjoyed in Las Brisas. See you soon.

Room Tip: We recommend the little house with its private pool because the privacy.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
TULIP50, General Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear guest: We thank you very much your comments, we will share them with our staff, they are always happy to offer outstanding service.We are happy to learn that you had a wonderful experience, and that you are planning to come back soon to tha Pink and White Paradise.

Best regards,
Tromsø, Troms, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at Las Brisas one night in the middle of June with my girlfriend.

The hotel certainly offers a "wow-experience", and is probably one of Mexico's most beautiful and exclusive hotels. After getting a good price using one of the many online search engines we felt we were given very much value for our money (the original prices stated in the reception were quite higher than what we managed to get online).

Originally we had booked a room/villa with a shared pool, but when we were doing our check in the receptionist offered us an upgrade to a private pool villa for about 370 Mexican pesos, which we accepted. She said this was an offer they were running that week, but I suspect they offer this often when the hotel isn't full. Might be a good tip to ask for an upgrade if they don't offer this by themselves!

The villa was big, luxurious and had an awesome view. The private pool was clean and had perfect temperature. The villa is cleaned several times a day.

A simple continental breakfast (containing white bread, butter, jam and some fruit and coffee/tea) is delivered in your villa, free of charge. If we should put the finger on something it would be that the complimentary breakfast could have been more varied and bigger. You can of course order additional things for a charge.

The hotel's beach club, "La Concha", is also truly beautiful, and offers a fresh water pool with a swim up bar as well as a sea water pool. The restaurant at the beach club makes a very tasty guacamole. Complimentary transportation to and from the beach club is every twenty minutes / or on request when few people at the resort.

The hotel restaurant, "Bellavista", also offers a romantic atmosphere with a stunning view. The service is excellent, prices are a bit high. The food was delicious.

The only con with this place is that you have to spend some money on transportation if you want to go down to the main strip in Acapulco with taxi. We had to pay the taxi the hotel provided us 180 Mexican pesos to get downtown, which is quite much for a cab ride in Mexico.

It's a shame the hotel seems to have few visitors - this place deserves to be fully booked, and I will say a visit to Acapulco is worth it just to stay at Las Brisas! The hotel have hosted several Hollywood stars during the past, and if you want to feel like a star this is the place to go!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest: Thank you for your comments about your recent stay in our pink and white paradise. It´s a pleasure to learn that we have met your expectations and that you have had a “wow-experience” Thank you for your comments about Bellavista Restaurant and La Concha Restaurant. We look forward to seeing you soon in the Pink and White Paradise

Best regards
Forest Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This was our 4th year at Las Brisas Acapulco. My husband and I have tried other tropical vacation resorts, but we always come back to Las Brisas. This year we booked our trip through Sara Baker with Dream Makers Vacation Services. She was able to get us a great, complimentary room upgrade!! It is the most beautiful, romantic place - the perfect spot for relaxing in the sunshine. We've always stayed on the 5th level - the casitas are private and quiet, with our own pool, and a fantastic ocean and city view. We hardly ever leave our room. Their room service is excellent, and it is amazing that the same staff has been there for 4 years - same cleaning staff, pool attendant, concierge (Eduardo is great!). Everyone is so helpful and friendly. We look forward to returning to the Las Brisas for years to come!

Room Tip: Choose a high level with a private casita and a great view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
TULIP50, General Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear guest: Thank you for your comment about your stay in Las Brisas Acapulco. It´s a pleasure for us you prefer our resort during 4 years . We will be waiting for you in a near future. Greetings from our pink and white paradise.

West Hollywood, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I were married at Las Brisas in May of 2009. We had such an amazing two week stay then and have been dreaming of returning ever since. We decided to spend our anniversary there this year and it was everything we remembered. It really is difficult to overstate how perfect Las Brisas Acapulco is. The staff is incredible- so welcoming, attentive, and friendly. I want to single out Leonardo, Eduardo, Demitrio, and Hazael for really exceptional service, although every single staff person was wonderful. I'm just sorry I do not remember the name of the lovely woman who tended to our room. The casitas are beautiful and the views are stunning. The entire property is so lovingly maintained. It truly is a magical place. We are already wishing we were headed back, and may make a week stay at Las Brisas Acapulco an annual tradition. Thank you to everyone at the resort who made our holiday so incredibly perfect.

Room Tip: Selecting a private pool casita on a higher level is definitely worthwhile for the additional privac...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
TULIP50, General Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear guest: First of all we would like to thank you for your comments about this pink and white paradise. It´s a pleasure for us to read your experience during your stay where celebrated your anniversary. We´ll say to Leonardo, Eduardo, Demetrio and Hazael your grettings. We hope to see you every year in our magical place and create unique experiences.

Jaime Jaramillo

Been to Las Brisas Acapulco? Share your experiences!