“Every year...except for now...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Las Brisas Acapulco

Save Saved
You added Las Brisas Acapulco to your Saves list
Las Brisas Acapulco
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Carr. Escenica No. 5255 | Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39867, Mexico   |
Hotel virtual tour
Offers & Announcements
Free room upgrade
Ranked #3 of 177 Hotels in Acapulco
Avon, CT, USA
“Every year...except for now...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I went to Las Brisas in Acapulco every year between 1987 and 2010. Now, with the situation in Mexico, I have not been there for 5 years and I really miss it! I don't know how "dangerous" Acapulco has gotten, but I didn't really want to find out first-hand.

Las Brisas' staff is outstanding, and every day I could depend on my pool flowers showing up around the same time my wonderful cleaning people arrived!! I'll never forget Maria and Pedro--the best of the best! Goodbye my beloved Las Briasa...I really do miss you!

Room Tip: If you love privacy, pick room 502! We were swimming in our pool nude most of the time!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
TULIP50, General Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear guest: Thank you for giving the opportunity to Acapulco and Las Brisas to host you during the last 5 years. We are glad to know that your stay in our Pink and White paradise was wonderful. We´ll send your greetings to María and Pedro. We look forward to host you again in your home away from home.

Cordially,
Jaime Jaramillo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We spent 4 nights in a casita master suite with private pool and jacuzzi. In our opinion, this hotel is one of the best that we have ever experienced. Their private beach club is also simply gorgeous with salted natural pool. We travel a lot around the world and this hotel is benchmark in many aspects: service and attention, cleanliness, smiling and professionnal staff respecting the privacy of customers. This reknown hotel kept his prestige. All this combined with the acapulco residants makes you want to go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a acapulco bay view casita!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear guest: Thank you for your wonderful comment and thank you for choosing “Las Brisas Acapulco” in your trip around the world. We are happy to learn your experience in our pink and white. Acapulco and Las Brisas will be waiting for you in a near future.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This being our 4th trip to Las Brisas, we remain impressed with the service, cleanliness and staff at Las Brisas. Eduardo ( the concierge) greeted us at arrival, like an old friend, though it had been 4 yrs since our last visit. Once we got to our requested room, there awaited a special greeting acknowledging our combined birthday celebrations. We even got birthday cake for a special treat! The quiet mornings spent having our continental breakfast on the patio were moments of absolute bliss and lazy days at the La Concha beach club were a total escape from the real world.
It took a day or two to realize that the maids were doing their best to make sure that we had fresh towels, empty trash cans and turn-down service with chocolates every day. Who could find fault with that kind of service? There is little additional we can say about this place, just know it was and remains our favorite place to go to relax and recharge.
We were told that they have a new management company and we sincerely hope that that change will not lessen their ability to make guests feel welcome, pampered and special.
Thanks again Eduardo for our special celebration at your wonderful Las Brisas!

Room Tip: We prefer the rooms facing the bay, where the morning sun greets you for breakfast.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest: Thank you for your comment. It´s a pleasure for us to create “unique experiences” for our guests that will motivate them to fall in love with this pink and white paradise. We hope you visit us in the near future; it will be our pleasure to host you again in the Pink and White Paradise.

Greetings
Bucharest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a true luxury hotel located on a hill in Acapulco, facing the bay. We choose a beach club casita, meaning a room with a private pool and an amazing view. Everything was more than we expected, giving us the feeling that we won't leave this room whatsoever. Room was very clean and very big, the outside sofa just perfect for hiding from the sun, the pool clean and the water warm. Next day we went to La Concha, their private club, where we spent many hours, being their only guests in that day.
On the downside there was the staff and I'm not talking about drivers, very helpful and friendly, but about the reception staff. They were not rude or impolite but somehow absent and indifferent. We didn't receive any maragarita cocktails, at the check in they told us that we will have to pay 10 USD/day for services, at the check out, 20 USD/day, even we already paid this fee when we bought the tickets from our travel agency. We try to explain this but they simple didn't care much about our explanation. During the years we checked-in, in several luxury hotels, like Alfonso XIII in Sevillia (Spain), The Fairmont Hamilton Princess (Bermuda), Hotel&Spa Le Doge - Relais&Chateaux in Casablanca (Morocco) but all the taxes and fees were included in the ticket price. Peronaly, I am not sure that I will chose again Las Brisas, even is a extremly beautiful and elegant hotel.

Dear Guest:
Thank you very much for your comments, we are happy to learn that you have enjoyed your Casita and the breathtaking views to the Acapulco Bay. We apologize if somehow we did not reach your service expectations. We are taking the necessary corrective actions in order to avoid these situations in the future.. We hope you give us the opportunity to host you in the near future.
Cordially.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I arrived to Acapulco for a little getaway, and it was sure enough one of the best I have experienced. First, when I arrived they offered me water and the signature pink beverage being a margarita. I was treated like a queen and more. I was taken to my room and WOW! I did not realize how grand my room was. I had my own private pool which was amazing and very clean and the view was to die for. I almost cried the first time I saw the sunset. I am from the east coast so the sun sets are nothing like the ones in Acapulco. I spent most of my time at La Concha! Which is one of a kind place. They have a giant salt water pool that uses the water from the ocean and connects to the ocean as well, and they also have a fresh water pool. The restaurant at La Concha had excellent food. Overall this was an amazing incredible experience. I can't wait to come back with friends and family. This place is truly a wonder of this world. High regards. Thank you!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
TULIP50, General Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
Dear Guest: Thank you for the nice review you wrote regarding your recent visit to this Pink and White Paradise. We were happy to hear you enjoy our services and facilities, specially our Private Beach Club La Concha.

Warmest regards fron sunny Las Brisas Acapulco

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I came to Las Brisas after recommendations from my friends, and it was one of the best decisions I've made. As soon as I entered Las Brisas I was welcomed with a complimentary drink, and was escorted to my room on one of their jeeps. As I entered my room I was taken back by the view of the bay and the city. The view alone made me feel like I was in paradise. Another amazing addition was the pool, it started inside and was connected underwater to the outside pool. At the end of the day we would go for a cocktail on the sunset bar, which also has another truly incredible sight. All of the staff at Las Brisas were very nice and respectful, and they would all greet me as we walked by. La Concha, which is the private beach club associated with Las Brisas, was where I had the best time during my trip. La concha has two amazing salt water pool that flow into the bay, a huge fresh water pool, and a great ocean side restaurant. The best restaurant in the resort however is Bellavista. Bellavista is a high-end restaurant that offers a unique experience and a delicious menu. Overall Las Brisas was easily the best resort I've ever stayed at,

Room Tip: I had room 458 and it was awesome :)
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
TULIP50, General Manager at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Guest: We thank you very much for the beautiful words which describe our hotel . Your comments are highly appreciated. We are very proud of our employees since they make the difference and help us to create UNIQUE AND UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES for our guests. We will be looking forward to the honor of welcoming you again to this Pink and White Paradise in a not too distant future.

Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

one of the amazing views we ever had in our life.......it was a long way to arrive in Acapulco, but worth every hour of travelling! we stayed in a casita with a pool to share and it really felt like home away from home......Breakfast was good, but mainly mexican...lunch at la concha ( their private beach club!) was nice as well and dinner at bellavista restaurant was really good.....their stuff is extremely nice , very helpful and friendly.....we had a blast be driven arround by the resort jeeps and we love the pink and white that runs all throughout the resort! La Concha is great for swimming in the salt water pool and you can also swim out to the ocean from there.......unfornately we came for business and did not spent a vacation there....this place is definitely a place to return!!! ( this was already our 3rd visit since nov. 2012)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
TULIP50, Guest Services at Las Brisas Acapulco, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Dear Guest:

Just a short note to thank you very much for your wonderful review sent to TripAdvisor. We are all happy to read your comments, since they show us we are on the right direction to exceed the expectation of our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your trip experience with others who may be considering to stay with us.

Looking forward to have the pleasure of hosting you again at this Pink and White Paradise, your "home-away-from-home", we meanwhile remain.

Yours sincerely.

Austria Tolentino
Guest Services.

Been to Las Brisas Acapulco? Share your experiences!