“attention to detail” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carmenere

Carmenere
A Un Lado Del Oceanic 2000 | Ave. Costera M. Aleman 3007 Local 2, Acapulco 39690, Mexico
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 211 Restaurants in Acapulco
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Toronto, Canada
“attention to detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I had dinner here with some friends on my last visit to Acapulco. I was surprised that I had never found this place before. Great attention to detail, attentive service, good menu and very comfortable and pleasant atmosphere. I will be back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Acapulco, Mexico
“I love this restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is my restaurant of choice in Acapulco. Excellent food, impeccable service and the bill doesn't take your breath away. Always go here whenever we want to eat out. Much better value that the over priced establishments on the Escenica.

• Visited May 2014
Windsor, Canada
“Excellent food and service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were there twice in April 2013 and had excellent meals both times, zero complaints. Our steaks were A+++ as were the salads.

• Visited April 2014
Montevideo, Uruguay
“Great food, very nice atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We called the night that we were planning to go to Carmenere, and made reservations for the same night (an hour before we wanted to go). They didn't even ask our names on the phone, which made me feel like reservations were unnecessary, although when we arrived they asked if we had a reservation.

The food was beautiful, delicious, and there was plenty of it. I had a salad and lasagne bolognese, and both were wonderful. My husband had steak, and he said it was one of the best steaks he's had.

We ate with our very-tired toddler, and they set some cushions on a chair to make an extra-comfortable makeshift high-chair out of a regular chair for her. It was nice, except that she was so tired that she kind of fell off the side once. Not their fault, and she was fine.

I felt a little under-dressed; this is the kind of place where you could really dress up and you would not be out of place. The staff is quite formal, the lighting is dim, and it feels fancy, although the prices are very reasonable.

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“Even Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and my self having been going to Acapulco for more than 30 years. We stay Jan and Feb.
Needless to say we have eaten in most Acapulco restaurants and without doubt find Carmenereoutstanding. The food is great, the ambiance wonderful and the staff very attentive.
The owners are always there to greet guests and attend to your every need.This year when we returned to Acapulco we ate there several nights a week .We have always had great meals. This year our experience at Camenere was even better.The prices are reasonable, for an excellent meal.
Carmenere should be rated number one in Acapulco

• Visited January 2014