This a simple hotel with no frills. The hotel is very clean, and the staff is very helpful. I love that the nightly rate included breakfast. One Acapulco was design for business people on the go, so if you are looking for 4 star hotel with resort amenities, this is not the place for you.
I would recommend this hotel for solo travellers or couples on a budget. This is not a family hotel, for the rooms are very small. The small size was not an issue for me because I only use my room for sleeping.
computers on site (no cost)
- Also Known As:
- 1 Acapulco Costera
- One Acapulco Costera Hotel
- One Acapulco Costera Hotel Acapulco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its brand-new simple and modern design, One Acapulco Costera offers you a comfortable stay and has just what you need to work and/or rest. Its strategic location in Acapulco's Zona Dorada (Golden Zone) on the Costera Miguel Aleman. The hotel's architecture creates a fresh, bright environment ideal for resting after a work meeting or sightseeing through the harbor. So many top attractions are easily accessible including restaurants, clubs, supermarkets, the CICI Water Park, the Jai Alai Game Center, high-end stores and more. It's also twenty minutes from the Juan N. Alvarez International Airport and five minutes from the Convention Center. We remind you that the check-in time is from 3:00 PM. Check-out is at 1:00 PM. We suggest you use our express check-out service. 100% Smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your One Acapulco Costera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.