* Clean and updated room
* Small, but working gym with 2 treadmills, bike and elliptical
* Typical Courtyard experience in Monterrey
* Within walking distance to several nice restaurants
* Across the street from railroad tracks--dont be surprised to be awakened at all hours of the night by street traffic or trains blowing their whistle
* As stated earlier, gym is really small...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our facilities are in the higher growth commercial and industrial area, offering everything needed to make your stay successfully and enjoyable at Courtyard by Marriott Monterrey San Jeronimo with the best service for the business traveler, outdoor pool, Gym , Lobby Bar and Restaurant Courtyard Cafe with room service and wired Internet in all rooms. For your convenience we have a Convention Floor with five meetings rooms with capacities from 10 up to 300 people. Smoke-Free hotel located in southwest of Monterrey city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Marriott so you can book your Courtyard Monterrey San Jeronimo/Valle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Monterrey
- Monterrey Courtyard