Arrived at 3 pm and it took 20 minutes to check in and get a room that had already been reserved and paid for by using Expedia and there were only two people in front of me. :( I was not happy about that.
Got a room on the 12th floor so it was very quiet. Room was average size, clean and comfortable.
The breakfast was delicious, Mexican and American style buffet by 9:30 the place is packed since breakfast is usually included in the room package.
There is a walking bridge from the Hotel to the Galerias Mall in front. go to the bridge if only to take pics (accessible from 2nd floor).
The hotel is 1/2 a block from Gonzalitos Street which is a main artery for Monterrey and into San Pedro where it turns into Gomez Morin Street.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Galerias Monterrey Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton Galerias Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- 4 Points By Sheraton Galerias Monterrey
- Sheraton Monterrey
- Four Points Monterrey
- Four Points Galerias Monterrey
- Monterrey Sheraton
- Monterrey Four Points
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Media 8, Inc., Expedia and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Galerias Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.