Monterrey being an industrial town, you will most likely be here for Business and this Hampton just like the Hilton Garden inn closeby isnt exactly in the business area or the old town (if in city for leisure) but its still better of than the HGI which is further away from all things Monterrey. This one has a mall closeby and few restaurants as well including an Applebee. There is a grocery store next door as well which can come handy for basic purchases. So from that perspective, this Hampton worked much better than my last stay at HGI.
Lobby is Ok, staff was slightly lax in their work as they took hundreds of minutes with each check-in. Room was ok too, I had a suite but furnishings were slightly outdated.
Overall, this Hampton worked out better than the HGI, due to the price I paid, and the location it has .
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Monterrey/Galerias-Obispado Hotel
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Monterrey/Galerias-Obispado Hotel Monterrey
- Hampton Inn Monterrey
- Monterrey Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn is a leading brand of quality, value-priced hotels. Here you'll find clean, fresh, comfortable rooms standard with a coffee maker, iron and ironing board, and complimentary in-room movie channel. Enjoy complimentary local calls and no surcharge for using a calling card. Guests also enjoy the following complimentary items: On the HouseTM hot breakfast, Hampton's On the RunTM breakfast bags (Monday-Friday), high speed internet access in every room, wireless internet access in the lobby and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn by Hilton Monterrey/Galerias-Obispado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.