This hotel is one we enjoy regularly. The price is not bad for the rooms, although they could use a little updating. The included breakfast is excellent including bacon as well as other US and local breakfast items. Sounds strange to bring up bacon but it's rare to see that in a included free buffet at a hotel. Another nice perk is the location as well as the secure location. There is also an underground parking lot which is nice so your car is not baking hot when you get in for the days activities. It is a busy hotel and filled with business travelers as well as families. There is an outdoor pool which is small but nice. We recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Galerias San Jeronimo Hotel Monterrey
- Holiday Inn Express Galerias San Jeronimo Hotel
- Holiday Inn Monterrey
- Monterrey Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get ready at the Holiday Inn Express Galerias San Jeronimo. Our hotel is strategically located in the financial and commercial district in western Monterrey. We’re a few minutes from the major firms of the Valle area and a wide variety of restaurants for every taste, including Italian, Japanese, and Mexican cuisine. Our location offers quick access to the downtown area. The Holiday Inn Express Galerias San Jeronimo offers high-speed Internet access in rooms and wireless Internet in public areas for your comfort. Ask about rooms with a view of the Sierra Madre mountain chain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Galerias San Jeronimo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.