This is my second stay at the Hotel and I can confirm a previous review that reserving a room can be problematic. I reserved on leaving, however, when I tried to confirm they denied all knowledge of the reservation, my Company tried to contact them and it took numerous efforts to get a response. The rooms are excellent, large and very clean. Services such as laundry are very good.Breakfast is very biased towards Mexican tastes, especially the hot food, but they have a good cold selection. Be aware if breakfast is not included they have two charges, one for continental, one for hot food.Airport is about 40 minutes away on a normal day, taxis are easy to get and cost around 300 pesos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious five star hotel with services beyond your expectations, unique in Monterrey. Located in the heart of Monterrey, near iconic and trendy attractions such as Macroplaza, Santa Lucia River Walk, Barrio Antiguo, and Bishop’s Palace. Safi Royal Luxury Centro is ideal for business travelers, it's less than 10 minutes from Cintermex, the most important Exhibition and Convention Venue, and 30 minutes from the international airport. It is also ideal for families, it has beautiful gardens and a unique pool with a waterfall and slide, as well as a relaxing jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Safi Royal Luxury Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safi Royal Luxury Towers Hotel Monterrey
- Safi Royal Luxury Monterrey
- Hotel Safi Monterrey
- Safi Royal Luxury Hotel Monterrey