The hotel is okay but certainly not a place I would stay for more than a few days. The district is not so great for tourists. You would have to walk 10 blocks to Monterrey Centro which is very nice. This hotel has a pool, small gym , lounge and internet. The restaurant is busy but mediocre to me for the price. Like I said there are no other good restaurants close by. The Hotel Safi San Pedro is a better choice, but more expensive. However San Pedro is beautiful and very modern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious five star hotel with services beyond your expectations, unique in Monterrey. Located in the heart of Monterrey, near iconic and trendy attractions such as Macroplaza, Santa Lucia River Walk, Barrio Antiguo, and Bishop’s Palace. Safi Royal Luxury Centro is ideal for business travelers, it's less than 10 minutes from Cintermex, the most important Exhibition and Convention Venue, and 30 minutes from the international airport. It is also ideal for families, it has beautiful gardens and a unique pool with a waterfall and slide, as well as a relaxing jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Safi Royal Luxury Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safi Royal Luxury Towers Hotel Monterrey
- Safi Royal Luxury Monterrey
- Hotel Safi Monterrey
- Safi Royal Luxury Hotel Monterrey