TRAVEL ALERT: SAFETY AND SECURITY More info

“Nice Hotel right off a main interstate highway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Zar Culiacan

You added Zar Culiacan to your Saves list
Zar Culiacan
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Blvd J Kumate Rodri Sur Ejido De Las Flore 4700, Culiacan 80450, Mexico   |
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Culiacan
Orange County, California
“Nice Hotel right off a main interstate highway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We pulled into this hotel late at night on our way to Mazatlan and we were pleasantly surprised. It was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff was very accommodating even though it was fairly late. There was good security and excellent air conditioning which is extremely important in Sinaloa. Everyone was happy and content with the amenities, service and price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Waterloo, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

This hotel is part of a chain. It is modern, clean, simple, and functional. The rooms are comfortable. It appears to be well-known among business travelers. The dining room is adequate, but not exceptional. The atmosphere is calm, friendly, and informal. Highly recommended. The hotel is easily accessible from Highway 15.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

I pulled into this hotel just after dark having driven down from Nogales Arizona. I was tired and hungry and traveling alone. The desk clerk was extremely helpful. He gave me a room just off the lobby because I was alone and they sent the security guard out to the parking with me when I moved my vehicle from the front door to the parking lot. The parking lot was at the side of the hotel and I would have been just fine on my own but it was nice that they cared enough to send him with me.

The room was super clean and the linens were new and in great shape. I loved the sort of middle eastern design of the furniture that is made of marble and iron and the beautiful Persian carpets on the walls in the room and the hallways were really special.

The bed was a king and super comfortable and the bathroom was huge with a giant corner shower with a strong shower head and a built in wall seat - perfect for foot care in the shower. The wifi in the room was strong enough that I had no trouble calling in to my boyfriend with Magic Jack to let him know I was safe and sound and off the highway for the night.

The hotel had a nice little restaurant in the lobby where I had dinner and breakfast. They have a three course dinner special for about 90 pesos that was more than I could eat.

I would stay here again and we stayed at one of their hotels in Tepic in June and had exactly the same great experience.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

Been to Zar Culiacan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Zar Culiacan

Address: Blvd J Kumate Rodri Sur Ejido De Las Flore 4700, Culiacan 80450, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Pacific Coast > Sinaloa > Culiacan
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Culiacan
Hotel Class:3 star — Zar Culiacan 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Zar Culiacan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Zar Culiacan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.