Best hotel to stay if you have immigration appointments at the counsil. The personnel are very nice and friendly, we were treated great both times we were there. Hotel is always clean, and shopping mall is also near. Ciudad Juarez is not as bad as they said it is. walked the streets at night, we walked to las misiones. Honestly I don't think is as bad as they say it is. So if you have an immigration appointment don't be scared. I think it's safe, just mind your own business, don't talk to strangers. My first appointment:Feb 2nd. Told me to apply for the waiver, second appointment: April 27th, turned in my waiver package, paid the waiver. May 16th my waiver was approved. June 7th got my visa, June 14th came back home!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Ciudad Juarez Hotel
- Quality Inn Ciudad Juarez Hotel Ciudad Juarez
- Ciudad Juarez Quality Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Quality inn near consulate Ciudad Juarez we have everything you need for your perfect visit, we offer a fabulous night sleep in our unique beds with Quality sleeper os Serta mattresses. To make your stay more enjoyable each room has coffe machine, free local calls,air conditioner, WIFI,24 hours parking security, breakfast incluide in all rates and free transportation to U.S Consulate and Juarez International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Quality Inn Ciudad Juarez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.