“Best B&B ever” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 21 Todos Santos B&B and Inns
Chicago, IL
“Best B&B ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2009

I never wrote a review before, but places like Casablanca B&B certainly deserve to be advertised. If you saw their website you can only guess what a wonderful time you will spend there!
Casablanca is very nicely located between Todos Santos and the Ocean. Isabel and Gabriel have such a good taste, they took care of all the details, both the house and the rooms are cosy and beautiful.
The hospitality is by far the best we have experienced, so naturally thoughtful, makes you feel so relaxed. Isabel and Gabriel are the perfect hosts, they could even guess what kind of music we wanted to listen to!
One last but certainly not least thing is the food: it is absolutely outstanding, comparable to top restaurants we have been, and they even care to share the recipes with us, unbelievable.
We feel very lucky to have stayed at casablanca B&B, we feel like we made good friends while been treated like nowhere before. We do want to come back (hopefully soon!), and even some friends that heard us talking about them want to visit casablanca as well. You will not regret your stay at this wonderful place!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
mexico city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2009

Besides having the perfect view and the perfect weather, Isabel and Gabriel made my trip one of the bests ever. The food is amazing and the hospitality incredible. I'm counting the days to go back next year. I'm always looking for beautiful and calm beaches in Mexico. This is really one of the nicest ones.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2009

Casablanca B&B was by far the best place I stayed at during my Baja trip. It is, without a question, a hidden gem! The B&B is unlike many other places, unpretentious and unique. I loved the sense of peace and tranquility that this place exudes. The outdoor places such as my very own private terrace with a hammock, the beautiful patio with the running water of the fountain, and the breakfast terrace overlooking the ocean were my favorites, although my room was also more than nice with lots of space. Isabel and Gabriel are wonderful hosts that make you feel right at home from the very beginning. I enjoyed my morning walks to the beautiful beach and the town of Todos Santos, but I could have had easily stayed the entire day relaxing and reading a book at the B&B. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and the one night I decided to stay in for dinner, the food was more than amazing! It was more than a five star meal.
I am counting the days to my next visit in November!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2009

This was truly an amazing surprise when my wife and I arrived at Casablanca. It is truly a slice of paradise in Baja. The views to the palm oasis, town and the ocean are incredible. The B&B is closer to the beach and town, than initially expected, but still far enough to be extremely quite at night. The owners are great hosts, and you get that good vibe right from the start. Our room was beautiful, with lots of space and very clean.
What we enjoyed the most were out private terrace with the hammock, and Isabel’s outstanding breakfasts. We have been in several B&B’s all over, and in Casablanca we were more than pleasantly surprised with the vast and gourmet breakfasts that Isabel cooked for us everyday. What a treat!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2009

What a surprise to arrive at this osasis after a long plane ride and dusty roads. It is a beautiful B&B with a wonderful view of the countryside and the ocean. The owners are charming and do everything to make your stay relaxing and confortable. You will reluctantly leave the amazing food behind and dream about when you can come back for more.
Great fine and beyond expectations

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2009

You will not regret your stay with Isabel and Gabriel here at Casablanca. This is a small B&B, beautiful grounds and rooms (two), with privacy and attention to detail. There were three of us and we shared a room with two beds and it was plenty of space. Your hosts are delightful and the food is amazing. This is a perfect place for a few nights or a long stay. We saw whales from the yard. It is off the beaten path, which in Todos Santos means close to a beach. It was one of the best I have stayed at in Mexico!!! What a perfect combination! I HIGHLY recommend it!

• Stayed January 2009
Camarillo, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2009

My boyfriend and I recently planned a trip to Baja Sur. We decided to stay in Todos Santos as we are not interested in the nightlife and festivities that Cabo San Lucas has to offer. We flew into San Jose Del Cabo Airport and rented a car. The drive was almost 2 hours to get to Todos Santos. Casa Blanca is off a dirt road and had we known that (many places in Baja are off dirt roads) we would have rented an off road vehicle or at least a truck or something but not a sedan. All that aside Casa Blanca is a beautiful place to stay and is not that far from town but far enough to miss all the noise. I liked Todos Santos but would not like to stay directly in town. As for CASA BLANCA it was far better in service and charm than we could have asked for. Isabel is an amazing cook and when the website says your room comes with breakfast you won't believe what breakfast is...it was absolutely 5 star cuisine...or the closest you'll find down there. Breakfast was so abundant and delicious that we were ruined trying to eat dinner at Los Adobes or Cafe Santa Fe....none of their food could compare and we are talking about comparing breakfast to dinner. Wow. It was wonderful. Fresh juice, fruit, bread, homemade granola, homemade yogurt, homemade shortbread and your main course, coffee, etc...We were full way past lunch time. It was so quite and so romantic and peaceful if we ever go back to Todos Santos I just don't think we could stay anywhere else nor would we want to....

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Casablanca? Share your experiences!