“Superb and friendly service, the best of the best!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Real del Rio Tijuana

You added Hotel Real del Rio Tijuana to your Saves list
Hotel Real del Rio Tijuana
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Jose Maria Velazco 1409 A | Zona Urbana Rio, Tijuana 22320 , Mexico   |
Ranked #6 of 44 Hotels in Tijuana
Corona, California
“Superb and friendly service, the best of the best!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2004

My son and I went for treatment to our doctor in Tijuana, we choose Real del Rio after checking other hotels and visiting their web page. We expected a good hotel but our visit was superb!!! Exceeded all our expectations. The front desk personnel were friendly, polite and make us feel very welcome, the rooms were spotless and their overall service was great. I am recommending all of my friends that visit Tijuana not to stay anywhere else, Real del Rio is the best choice

• Stayed February 2005, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2004

5 Stars are not enough to truly rate this hotel. The room was spotless, the staff was more than attentive. I was treated like a king. I cant imagine staying anywhere else. The food in the restaurant was great! Be sure to check out the restaurant next door, great food.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2004

All the people here is excellent, the hotel is very clean, the food is delicius... It's great!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2004

I visited Tijuana on January 23, I eas looking for a nice hotel and a taxi driver recommeded me this beautiful hotel. Friendly staff, european ambiance, their bar very conservative but make me fell welcome and secure, overall a terrific experience, my friends can not wait to go with me and visit the city clubs and staying at this conveniently located and well worthed hotel. I love it!!!!!

Been to Hotel Real del Rio Tijuana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Real del Rio Tijuana

Address: Av. Jose Maria Velazco 1409 A | Zona Urbana Rio, Tijuana 22320 , Mexico
Location: Mexico > Baja California > Baja California Norte > Tijuana
Ranked #6 of 44 Hotels in Tijuana
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Real del Rio Tijuana 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Real del Rio Tijuana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Real del Rio Tijuana, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.