This is actually a great place to stay that is not far from the border crossing at San Ysidro. You can book for under $70 if you pay ahead.
As far as gambling its not the best. It is sub-par that of US Native American casinos. They have slot machines and a sports book.
The best thing to do here is to get some drinks and people watch into the night. The casino is safe, so if your worried about safety in the area this is a good choice for that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pueblo Amigo Plaza Hotel & Casino is ideally situated in the exclusive Zona Río, part of the most important commercial and financial area in the city of Tijuana. It is the closest hotel to the U.S. border and is within minutes of strategic points such as Tijuana's International Airport and the city of San Diego.Hotel Pueblo Amigo boasts the famous "El Patio Restaurant" its daily breakfast buffet is traditional and well renown by locals. The prpperty offers unique in-house entertainment featuring a Sports Center, Casino and gaming rooms. High Technology is also available with WiFi In-Rooms and most public areas. We are happy to provide many other amenities including: a bilingual staff, private parking, round-the-clock security, Meeting and Banquet Rooms and a free shuttle to the U.S. border. Near the Hotel, there are two of the main hottest spots for dancing and enjoying the music of the moment, Alebrijes and Pasha! the best antros as of today, only at Pueblo Amigo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza And Casino
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza Tijuana
- Pueblo Amigo Hotel
- Pueblo Amigo Tijuana