*** Stayed Sept. 2013***
I’ll be short and sweet about my stay here.
Clean, easy to get taxi, good and helpful staff, there is always someone to help you when you need someone and area where the casino is, is very nice as well. I’d have no problem coming back seeing is I usually go to San Diego 3-4 times a year and the first thing I do when I land in San Diego is go TJ to party.
Im more then happy to come back and have no problem bring friends with me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pueblo Amigo Plaza Hotel & Casino is ideally situated in the exclusive Zona Río, part of the most important commercial and financial area in the city of Tijuana. It is the closest hotel to the U.S. border and is within minutes of strategic points such as Tijuana's International Airport and the city of San Diego.Hotel Pueblo Amigo boasts the famous "El Patio Restaurant" its daily breakfast buffet is traditional and well renown by locals. The prpperty offers unique in-house entertainment featuring a Sports Center, Casino and gaming rooms. High Technology is also available with WiFi In-Rooms and most public areas. We are happy to provide many other amenities including: a bilingual staff, private parking, round-the-clock security, Meeting and Banquet Rooms and a free shuttle to the U.S. border. Near the Hotel, there are two of the main hottest spots for dancing and enjoying the music of the moment, Alebrijes and Pasha! the best antros as of today, only at Pueblo Amigo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza And Casino
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza Tijuana
- Pueblo Amigo Hotel
- Pueblo Amigo Tijuana