“Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Via Oriente 9211 | Zona del Rio, Tijuana 22320, Mexico   |
Ranked #7 of 45 Hotels in Tijuana
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

*** Stayed Sept. 2013***

I’ll be short and sweet about my stay here.
Clean, easy to get taxi, good and helpful staff, there is always someone to help you when you need someone and area where the casino is, is very nice as well. I’d have no problem coming back seeing is I usually go to San Diego 3-4 times a year and the first thing I do when I land in San Diego is go TJ to party.

Im more then happy to come back and have no problem bring friends with me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jimmy C
HotelPuebloAmigo, Gerente at Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Jimmy,

Thank you very much for your feedback! we appreciate your visit and hope to have the pleasure to serve you again soon ..

Best Regards

Cintya Gutiérrez Díaz
Gerencia de Reservaciones
01(664)-6242713
MEX-01800.0266386
USA-1800.386.6985

Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Excellent location near the border. Very helpful staff, friendly and courteous at all times. Good on-site restaurant. Nice clean rooms. There is a taxi stand in front of the Hotel, so transport is no problem. Price is reasonable.

Room Tip: Pick a room that doesn't face the main street. The street noise in the morning and afternoons is...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
4 Thank Doug J
HotelPuebloAmigo, Gerente at Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing with us your experience at Pueblo Amigo Hotel Plaza and Casino. It is a pleasure to know that Pueblo Amigo Plaza and Casino has covered your expectations. We look forward to have the opportunity to welcome you again in this your hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything we can do for you. Sincerely, Cintya Gutierrrez reservaciones@hotelpuebloamigo.com
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed in this hotel twice this year 14 days in total, this hotel was recommended by r surgeon to stay and he's very right ..our experienced in this hotel was very positive.. And I'm not a person who can be easily please ... Very clean accommodating and their price is very reasonable with d amenities that's provided more than I expected and above all the staff are very professional, helpful and nice...special thanks to Carlos...... Thank you so much everyone for the services that made it easier for my sister and I

Stayed March 2014
3 Thank Maricris V
Dear Guest:

For us it is a joy to receive comments like yours,
Since one of our main objectives is the overall satisfaction of our guests

I will gladly share your comments with Carlos Flores,
I'm sure it will motivate him to feel proud of his work.

Cintya Gutierrez
reservaciones@hotelpuebloamigo.com
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

But, had to leave after one day (paid for two, but...)
First, booked through "Hotel.com" (never again).

Paid for a "suite", but upon arrival, the hotel said was full and put me in front of elevator (but, same price!) There was no heat and was cold out. After three calls for heat, and no response, I gave up. (I would periodically run the hot shower through the night for heat).

So... checked out, had paid for another night, which they kept, and will never do that again.

(And, yes, I been there before. Always pushed to this experience, but never all the way to this.)

Soccer team weekends are filled up and place is bad (but when the mayor's son is on the team...well...), and everybody seems to like a badly run, crowded, now expensive place. why, I do not know.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank alan e
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Pueblo Amigo Hotel Plaza and Casino. I apologize that your recent stay was not satisfactory and appreciate your feedback.

You are a valued customer; everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience. Please be assured that we are taking immediate corrective steps with the service to avoid such problems in the future.

If you would like to discuss your experience further and give us more details, please feel free to contact me directly at the email listed below. Once again, please accept my apology. We would like to regain your trust and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to provide you with an exceptional guest experience when your travels bring you back to this area.

Cintya Gutierrez
reservaciones@hotelpuebloamigo.com
Johnson City, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My trip to Tijuana was very nice and much of that becuase of my stay at the Pueblo Amigo. Honestly have no negative comments. All the staff were very nice and accomodating. The rooms and service were great! and the cost of my stay was very fair and reasonable. Just an overall good experience in a nice hotel with professional service. Way to go Pueblo!

Room Tip: I always like the top floors. Very nice view of the casino and city. Elevators were in good working...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank CALBOY136
Long Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

This casino is right next to the border and is so convenient. The rooms are new on the 1st and 2nd floors. The hospitality is amazing and everyone is so helpful and polite. The gaming is awesome! True Vegas style gambling.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ghernandez77
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband stayed here for thanksgiving weekend. It was so much fun. Everyone was sooo helpful! They went out of their way to help. The food in the restaurant is delicious. Very tasty. We had a marvelous weekend. So much to do, but we also enjoyed staying in the premises. The drinks at the bar are good and we got to do a little gambling. I give this place 5 stars and recommend to everyone wishing to receive vip treatement.

• Stayed November 2013