My trip to Tijuana was very nice and much of that becuase of my stay at the Pueblo Amigo. Honestly have no negative comments. All the staff were very nice and accomodating. The rooms and service were great! and the cost of my stay was very fair and reasonable. Just an overall good experience in a nice hotel with professional service. Way to go Pueblo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pueblo Amigo Plaza Hotel & Casino is ideally situated in the exclusive Zona Río, part of the most important commercial and financial area in the city of Tijuana. It is the closest hotel to the U.S. border and is within minutes of strategic points such as Tijuana's International Airport and the city of San Diego.Hotel Pueblo Amigo boasts the famous "El Patio Restaurant" its daily breakfast buffet is traditional and well renown by locals. The prpperty offers unique in-house entertainment featuring a Sports Center, Casino and gaming rooms. High Technology is also available with WiFi In-Rooms and most public areas. We are happy to provide many other amenities including: a bilingual staff, private parking, round-the-clock security, Meeting and Banquet Rooms and a free shuttle to the U.S. border. Near the Hotel, there are two of the main hottest spots for dancing and enjoying the music of the moment, Alebrijes and Pasha! the best antros as of today, only at Pueblo Amigo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza And Casino
- Hotel Pueblo Amigo Plaza Tijuana
- Pueblo Amigo Hotel
- Pueblo Amigo Tijuana