“Los mejores calamares en su tinta que he probado!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #69 of 325 Restaurants in Tijuana
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Los mejores calamares en su tinta que he probado!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

Los mejores calamares en su tinta que he probado!

california
“this place was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2010

I am staying at Hotel Lucerna which is a great, clean and nice place and I have no transportation. I saw Chiki Jai on TA and after looking at the hotel restaurant decided to take a taxi there. I had no idea where the heck I was going but for five bucks the taxi got me there. It’s a small place and I was the only American there and the place only hd one table left on a wed night. After being seated, I ask if they spoke english and take American money which they did. I was warmly greeted and was promptly given bread, green salsa and a chunk of blue cheese. I ordered the sautéed shrimp in garlic and olive oil. It was served with either salad or bean soup and rice. I took the salad but wish I choose the soup. The meal was served promptly and the shrimp was still sizzling when brought. The meal was excellent and the service was just as good. I also had a glass of wine, coffee and a pudding for dessert which brought the meal to a great close. The price: $20.50 American. Such a deal. Would recommended highly to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very tasty spanish food in a small cozy restaurant in downtown, TJ. Well served and priced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2010

Los Angeles, California
“Great Food and a lot of History”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2010

Best blue cheese in the world, Try the chorizo, garlic shrimp, squid in Ink and cod
dinner here with a Sangria is great.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere