“Great food, friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 65 restaurants in Rosarito
Cuisines: Asian, Asian fusion
california
“Great food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The place is very clean. We were greeted by Leticia who had a great smile and was very attentive. We ordered the egg rolls which were so delicious I had to order another. We also had the chicken teriyaki with white rice and veggies, also very good. We had a bottle of water and 2 beers and total bill was $20.00. Now that is a deal! I recommend you come and enjoy the friendly atmosphere and great food!

Visited August 2013

96% Recommend
Azusa
“Wow is it possible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was so happy to find this little treasure in this Mexican Beach town. It seems that the proprietors of this restaurant seem to be really interested in the quality of the products they are serving. Top quality ingredients. I usually get the pork bulgogi but have also tried the asian pizza all of these dishes are done very well. I am a restaurant owner myself and really appreciate the job that these people are doing in Rosarito. I always thought I would only eat Mexican food in Mexico but this place is a must do if you are in the area! The staff is really nice too. Very welcoming and exceptionally friendly. I look forward to going back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rosarito, Mexico
“Great food and healthy too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I came to Rosarito over a month ago and I have been coming to this place pretty regularly for lunch. The food is good and very healthy. The concept is that you pick your meat, vege and carb and the chef cooks it in front of you.

They also have great salads my fav is the thai chicken salad.

It is in my top three places to eat in Rosarito and definitely the most healthy place to eat.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Loreto, Mexico
“Go again...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I would like to go again...we arrived 20 minutes before closing time...felt a little rushed... veggies at the end of the day are not so crispy. Ordered
a bowl with steamed rice and chicken, good flavor.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Quebec City, Canada
“Quite different!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Living in baja, sometime you get tire of heating mexican ;)
The mongolian grill offer great healty food. Don't forget... When you are filling-up your bowl... Push as hard as you can to put more again, as the staff suggested :)

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere