“Relaxing and delicious dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Californian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Yuma, Arizona
“Relaxing and delicious dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Small intimate restaurant prepared in a setting like your own home. The kitchen is right in the middle and open. The food was excellent. The flavors so fresh, and the staff very attentive. Highly recommend Susanna's.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glendora, California
“Decent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Came here for my birthday dinner 7/11. I liked being next to the kitchen where all the action is. The chicken tortilla soup was very good. Piping hot and the corn was super fresh. Ordered the salmon with fettuccine and it was decent but a tad too overcooked for my taste. In general, the food was a bit under seasoned. The meat was good. The porterhouse for $32 wasn't quite worth it but it was a nice experience overall.

Visited July 2014
Rosarito, Mexico
“Susanna's Restaurant of Rosarito...don't miss the experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have so much to say about Susanna's. We have had the pleasure of numerous occasions in the restaurant, always a delight and memorable time. And recently we asked Susanna's to cater the buffet for the wedding of our daughter on location at Hacienda Punta Piedra. Five stars do not begin to convey the attitude and excellence of every member of the staff who are more like a family than a catering team. The menu, as suggested by Susanna, was beautiful fresh, colorful food, California with a touch of Mexico including Baja wines. The wedding cake was baked by Susanna herself. Many guests marveled and said it was the best wedding meal they had ever tasted. One of our guests claimed it was the very best meal he had ever tasted! Every detail was lovingly carried out, and thoughtfulness, creativity and artistry were everywhere in evidence. To say that we were pleased is a crazy understatement. It was a dream in every detail. So now when we want to revisit that wonderful day we stop in at Susanna's and order our wedding menu beginning with the signature tamales. Yummers! If you liven the Rosarito area and haven't been to Susanna's you are crazy.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Susanna's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I will keep it simple...If you are in Rosarito Susanna's is a must, excellent food, great location, and great hospitality...ask for Guillermina.

Rosarito
“Happy 37 years”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I heard thru the grapevine this is good eats...Yes it is. The dirty martini's oh yea! Bruschetta do it again baby. And it was up hill from there. Our waitress Guillermina ask for her, so helpful and attentive very nice.
To me it is a little pricey, after all it is Rosarito. But still nice, great for a special occasion. What can I say? I have to watch my money's I've retired.

• Visited April 2014