“Small with BIG hospitality!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Luna Loreto

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Loreto
Hotel Luna Loreto
Save Saved
You added Hotel Luna Loreto to your Saves list
Calle Benito Juarez # 122 Ote. | entre Davis y Lopez Mateos, Loreto 23880, Mexico   |
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Loreto
San Diego, California
“Small with BIG hospitality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We always enjoy our stay at Hotel Luna. Alberto & Karla are exceptional hosts! The rooms are always very clean, the beds are great!, the TV is good, the water they provide is the best, WiFi is the best in the 2 front rooms. We travel in Baja almost every month of the year and Hotel Luna is a breath of fresh air for us on our journeys.

Room Tip: The 2 rooms in the front have the best WiFi reception.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Tuolumne, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our stay at Hotel Luna was very pleasant. Alberto was very helpful and kind (I had left my prescription sunglasses in the van coming from the airport and Alberto was able to track down the driver of the van and have him drive to Hotel Luna where they both crawled around in the van and found my sunglasses -- I tried to give Alberto some money for his efforts but he graciously refused. He also was very reliable at suggesting good, economical restaurants and basically bending over backwards to do anything he could to assist us.)
Our room was very clean and well-designed (another of Alberto's accomplishments). There was plenty of HOT water for showers. He supplies very nice purified water.
The Hotel is very conveniently located. It is only half a block from the Malecon, and a 5 minute walk to the plaza.
I'm sure I've never stayed in a Hotel where I had such gracious and generous personal attention.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My staty at La Luna was wonderful on many aspects. The facility was exceptionaly clean, quite, located close to the water front and felt very secure. The chilled, filtered water was especially nice to enjoy any time of the day. Alberto was most helpful to resolve details during my stay that went way beyond his responsibilty. He connected me with a bicycle during my stay that made exploring so much more fun that walking or a taxi. He also resovled transportation to the bus stop early one morning and re-negotiated my bus ticket to allow an earlier departure that eliminated a long wait for the next bus. During my stay Alberto and his wife were just putting the finishing touches on the open air bar above one of the rooms, it looked like a nice place to enjoy some shade and a cool breeze.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Granite Bay, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were very happy with our stay at Hotel Luna. Alberto who owns the hotel went out of his way to make our stay enjoyable. I love to have a hot cup of tea in the morning when I wake up and he brought us a coffee maker with two mugs and spoons so I could boil the water I needed for my tea. He provides purified water in the courtyard that all three rooms share. The rooms are clean, spacious and air conditioned. The free wi-fi worked perfectly and there are televisions in each room if you are a tv watcher. It is a half a block to the malecon and also very close to the main square and lots of restaurants. All this for 750 pesos (about $60.00) a night. We would definitely stay here again if we come back to Loreto.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Hotel Luna was a perfect place to stay before the competition. it was beautyful, quiet and comfortable place to rest.
without no doubt i will return this year to stay and swim again in Picazon-Coronado.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Anacortes, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

The Hotel Luna Loreto is adorned with a Northwest/European flavor that made me feel right at home. The only drawback to the hotel is the lack of an open courtyard for relaxing during the day. While I was there, the cantina was closed, although a great little restaurant/bar is located right next door. The hotel is close to the malecon and walking distance to all of the town's watering holes, attractions, and restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Hotel Luna is an excellent place to stay. It is quiet, clean and comfortable. I believe there are only 3 rooms total so reserve early. The exterior is gated and very safe. Very close to the beach, scuba shop and several great restaurants.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Hotel Luna Loreto? Share your experiences!