If you want to get away from big resorts and loud hotels but still be centrally located, Las Cabanas is the place to stay. The whole area feels like home, its tough to get that feeling away from home. Except my home doesn't have a hot tub and is not adjacent to a beautiful harbor with gorgeous sunrises and sunsets. My stay at Las Cabanas was memorable and will always be memorable as I got married during my stay. Jill and her mom Linda played important roles in helping plan my special day. Linda made a wonderful location suggestion for the reception and ceremony. If I could go back and do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing except maybe extend my stay. Loreto is a great town, but the genuine people of Loreto make the place a true gem. Thank you Linda, Jill & Richard for being genuine, attentive and detail oriented hosts.
P.S. Richard is a great photographer, samples of his beautiful nature photos are beautifully displayed in every guest room.
- Also Known As:
- Las Cabanas De Loreto Hotel
- Las Cabanas De Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Cabanas de Loreto is a quiet and intimate property located just off the malecon, within walking distance to the marina, beach, restaurants and shops. Each of our four cabana studios have kitchenettes, A/C, ceiling fans and two beds and large tiled baths. Amenities include pool, hot tub, wifi, outdoor kitchen with BBQ, bikes, guest laundry, video library, secure off street parking and assistance with planning activities. Each cabana is beautifully furnished with typical Mexican decor and the highest quality towels and linens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Las Cabanas de Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.