My husband and I just spent 11 incredible days at Las Cabanas de Loreto on our first trip to Mexico. We chose Las Cabanas de Loreto based solely on the reviews from fellow TA's. I cannot thank you all enough.
This place is amazing! Rick, Jill, and her parents welcome you warmly to the most perfect and comfortable retreat in the middle of paradise. Our cabana had all the comforts of home, with yummy, homemade granola, coffee and fresh fruit waiting for us. The cabanas are casual and intimate, nestled in a gorgeous garden oasis. The setting is ideal for relaxing and laying around the pool reading. The outdoor kitchen is fully equipped for preparing your own meals or there are many wonderful restaurants within walking distance. Exploring the town is easy from their location, either by foot or with bicycles available to use.
Jill is the ultimate hostess and made so many wonderful memories possible for us on this trip. It seemed that we would mention wanting to do something and Jill would present us with the opportunity. One of the unexpected surprises of our trip was sharing the expense of a couple of boat tours with other guests. It enabled us to see and do more than we had dreamed of. We also shared a short hiking trip and a dirt road quest to a fabulous 5 star restaurant.
We came home completely relaxed and renewed, hearts foverflowing with gratitude and happy memories from the trip of a lifetime. We are already planning and looking forward to our next Loreto adventure at Las Cabanas de Loreto.
Mucho Gracias, Tom & Jacqueline
- Also Known As:
- Las Cabanas De Loreto Hotel
- Las Cabanas De Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Cabanas de Loreto is a quiet and intimate property located just off the malecon, within walking distance to the marina, beach, restaurants and shops. Each of our four cabana studios have kitchenettes, A/C, ceiling fans and two beds and large tiled baths. Amenities include pool, hot tub, wifi, outdoor kitchen with BBQ, bikes, guest laundry, video library, secure off street parking and assistance with planning activities. Each cabana is beautifully furnished with typical Mexican decor and the highest quality towels and linens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Las Cabanas de Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.