“Pizza night and great live music!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in Loreto
Cuisines: Mexican
Los Angeles
“Pizza night and great live music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

I loved this place!! The live music there was fantastic, the crowd was super friendly, and the service was great! We went there several times, including a couple of times where the musicians let me get up and play my harmonica with them. Eager to go back - highly recommend!!

Visited May 2014

Wenatchee, Washington
“All you can eat pizza on Thursday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015 via mobile

while staying at the hotel the first night, we tried the bar and grill much to our surprise. It was all you can eat pizza night. Choices of adult beverages, very helpful friendly staff made it a nice experience. Live music on Thursday night Is not that good. So eat your pizza and leave..

Visited April 2015
“Restaurant review”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

This review is of the restaurant and not of the hotel. The building itself is beautifully decorated and by far has the best location in all of loreto. I imagine staying here is wonderful and luxurious. I would recommend this HOTEL to friends. The RESTAURANT however is a total fiasco. The food is inconsistent. I have had some good meals and some horrific meals here.I have never been served a hot cup of coffee or had complete utensils at my table. The service although very friendly, is shockingly slow, even when there is only one table occupied in the whole restaurant. I have come here many times over the past few years for the location, beautiful setting and entertainment - seriously it's comical how clueless the staff is. Countless times my friends and I have eaten here while looking for hidden cameras thinking we're on a gag show because of the wait staff. If you come here with a good sense of humor, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Newport Beach, California
“Comida Excellente”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

Honestly, this was the best restaurant that we went to during the entire trip. It was also convenient that as it was apart of the hotel. The fish tacos were so fresh and yummy. The quesadillas were fabulous, along with amazing guacamole and salsa. The main part about this restaurant, is that it is located upstairs with a magnificent view of the water and the hotel.

Visited February 2015
Corte Madera, California, United States
“Nice Dinning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2015

They are on the second floor of La Mision with 2 patios that overlook the Sea of Cortez. Their bar is well stocked. They will prepare the fish you caught for your dinner.
They serve awesome fish tacos by the pool and great breakfasts.

Visited March 2015