We returned to the resort again for another relaxing trip and again it did not disappoint us. The staff are wonderful. The facilities out of this world, even though we came down just after the hurricane hit, the place had been cleaned up and the staff were going out of their way to get everything 'ship shape'. Too bad there was a little damage to some areas but it did not affect our enjoyment at all.
The beach is so private and quiet (this place is the 'Anti Cabo'! do not come here if all you like to do is party and get silly and deal with crowds and vendors on the beach). This is truly a place to relax, regroup and rejuvenate. The little town of Loreto, a free shuttle ride away, is quaint and quiet and the people and restaurants are first class. Kayaking and snorkeling are a must. the water is warm and clam and clear and the life down there is......
The spa was a delicious treat and we were lucky enough to be one of the first to enjoy their special spa night... a massage, foot treatment, four course spa cuisine dinner and wine. We were pampered and waited on for four hours. I highly recommend that. We are already planning our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.