Brand new, this place is a step back in time for service and surroundings. It is a 30 minute van ride from Loreto. If you are looking it up on Google Earth it is opposite Danzante Island south of Loreto. Brand new, the spa is large with massage, hot tubs, plunge pool, steam rooms, saunas. In the works are two courts on the roof of the spa. The activity staff puts on shows at night and runs activities during the day-hiking, water aerobics, stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling, kayaking, spanish lessons, tequilla tasting, etc. If you are not into any of that you can lounge poolside and be waited on, have your umbrella adjusted. There are five different pools and one large hot tub. If you don't care for the poolside scene, there are hammocks and fire pits with built in couches. A big beach that encompasses the entire cove. Beach Club "El Sanctuario" is an outdoor bar where the kayaks are located. Gardens. Hiking trails. There is an American Plan for meals and all drinks. The suites all have large porches with comfortable chairs and glass tables. Of course there are TVs in each room. Deep large tubs, too. The staff is truly interested in your happiness. What a throwback in time. Go now before it gets "discovered" !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto