It' very simple! Great Resort! Great Service! Located on a very beautiful untouched bay! We just loved the staff! From the entertainment to the food and beverage to the front desk etc,They are always making sure you are having a great experience! The town of Loreto is a 30-40 minute drive away by a free great shuttle service leaving every 2 hours or so in both directions. The drivers will even stop off at a corner store on the way for your convenience! Just tip the drivers, they do a wonderful job for you. The town of Loreto is a beautiful, friendly town located on the Sea of Cortez! A hidden jewel! It is so nice to go to a town of 12,000 or so and not see one Franchise business! No Starbucks, no McDonalds or Taco Bells etc. Just the hometown family run businesses! The town has a lot of history and ambiance and great restaurants!For the week we were there we met so many wonderful people! I sure hope the town doesn't change much and I hope the resorts don't take over the area! My guess it wil take years! So enjoy it now while you can! Next year already booked and we can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto