as of October 2011 it is still under construction but what is there is beautiful. It is a place to totally relax. If you are into the Cabo scene you will find this place too quiet and too far away from town to walk, but if you are tired of the wild nights, constant harassment of timeshare and beach peddlers attacking you, you will love this place. The staff are wonderful and many live nearby and will welcome you to their home for fresh clams or tortillas! The people in the town of Loreto are welcoming and friendly.
I think it is sad that they have so much development planned for this area, being that it is a nature reserve, but that will take years to realize so enjoy the peace and quite while you can. I cannot wait to go back and use the spa facilities...
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa At The Islands Of Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa At The Islands Of Loreto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a place that defines luxury, look no further than the Villa Group Resort's newest shining-star resort in this amazing Baja village. The hotel epitomizes luxury within a small town while also offering complete privacy and every modern touch. The perfect place for everyone from honeymooners to large families.The resort features 4,447 acres of unspoiled beauty. Boasting three restaurants and 20,000 square feet of turtle-shaped pools, Villa Del Palmar is minutes away from Downtown Islands of Loreto, extraordinary beaches, and world class golf courses.Our restaurants are not limited to just extraordinary Mexican food; featuring restaurants that serve delicious steaks to fine Italian food that tempts every palate. You can even cook up dinner your own room in the private "gourmet chef's kitchen". Naturally, all the amenities that guests of the Villa Group Resorts have come to expect are here too. Send your wife to the spa to enjoy a signature Islands of Loreto-massage, or join your children on an outdoor sports-fishing adventure. Whatever you're in the mood for, it is here waiting for you. See, although Islands of Loreto was actually the first Spanish settlement on the Baja California Peninsula, it will be the last place you'll ever want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at The Islands of Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.