I stayed at the hotel with a tour group and was told the hotel was nice five years ago. But now it is worn and not appealing. Neither the rooms nor the grounds are being very well maintained. The bathroom window slats didn't close properly which might explain all the dirt on the toilet which I had to clean before using it. The bed spread was ripped and there were two dreary wall lamps which provided dim light in the room. The bed was not particularly comfortable. Fortunately the group only stayed one night, and even at that I spent as little time as possible in the room it was so dreary. The Internet service worked for a while in the lobby but then went down and the staff couldn't get it working again.
Presumably one can find better accommodations in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Inn At Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Desert Inn At Loreto Hotel
- Desert Hotel Loreto
- Loreto Desert Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Desert Inn (Hotel La Pinta Loreto) has 49 rooms, 29 are haciendas which is the regular standard room, two doubles beds, ocean front, cable tv, air conditioning, the Villas are upgraded rooms, with a fire place and more services, in our facilities we count with a salon spa, restaurant bar, swimming pool and what is more important great service to make your stay a lifetime memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Desert Inn at Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.