Our hotel was just as advertised. Right in the center of town and walking distance to everything. Across the plaza from the first catholic church in Baja.
Small hotel with great Mexico charm. Nice views from the roof but must look past telephone wires. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We opted for the suite which was a nice size and beautifully decorated in colonial decor. Bed was comfortable but no hot water in shower.
First trip to Loreto and was surprised how clean the town was. Several residents sweeping the curbs in front of their houses. Malecon recently improved and nicely done. Very friendly people and very slow pace. I recommend dinner at the Palapa restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Las Flores Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Posada De Las Flores Loreto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place reserved for those people who are always looking for the best. An exclusive ambiance which blends the comfort of this era with the luxury and tradition of an antique Mexican house. Every detail has been carefully chosen with the basic elements of the Colonial -Mexican decoration: talavera, wood, iron etc. Each piece of furniture has been designed according to the colonial style of the 18th century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Posada de las Flores Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.