As soon as we walked into this small hotel, I knew it was going to be special. The entrance and ground floor spaces are cool and welcoming. How amazing to look up and see the glass floor of the rooftop pool! The bed was so comfortable and the 'art work' in the bathroom was amazing - never seen a swan made from a towel before.........The staff are friendly and helpful and were always available when we had any queries. Breakfast on the roof was wonderful and the 'breakfast' lady behind the scenes always waved and made us feel so welcome. Great 'people watching' opportunity from up on high as well. Yes - Loreto is small but there are lots of hidden gems. We had great, cheap tacos at a small local restaurant and an amazing evening at Fandangos coffee bar. Would always choose to stay here rather than the larger more impersonal hotels on the Malecon (boardwalk).
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Las Flores Loreto Hotel Loreto
- Posada De Las Flores Loreto Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place reserved for those people who are always looking for the best. An exclusive ambiance which blends the comfort of this era with the luxury and tradition of an antique Mexican house. Every detail has been carefully chosen with the basic elements of the Colonial -Mexican decoration: talavera, wood, iron etc. Each piece of furniture has been designed according to the colonial style of the 18th century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Posada de las Flores Loreto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.