“Will be back for sure” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 23 La Paz B&B and Inns
Mexico City
“Will be back for sure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

What an awesome place to stay, specially the owner attended environment by Egidio makes you feel at home.

For sure a great place to consider for staying in your next stop in La Paz.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fairfax, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

At the end of May I came across this new "B and B" by accident and wrote a review on another site. Now in retrospect I had such a good time that I'm going to consider Casa al Centro a Pensione. I spent my younger days traveling throughout Italy and spending several nights at "Centro" and meeting Italian owner Egidio. Brought back memories. Being new it was spotless and everything worked. I was in a downstairs room and had no need for air conditioning but had to try it anyway. That's just me. Being one block from the Malecon, I had no need for my car. The owner Egidio let me park inside the gate so I didn't have to unpack my gear. A fresh continental breakfast was the morning spread with some of the best coffee in La Paz. I've been going to Baja Sur 3 to 4 times a year and felt I knew the area well but Egidio let me in on some areas to fish and mountain bike. All in all this is a great place to stay One block to the Malecon and 1/2 block in either direction to my two favorite restaurants. Highly recommended...just save me a room. M.M.

Room Tip: Upstairs private patio, down shared sitting area.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

Been to Casa al Centro Inn B & B? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casa al Centro Inn B & B

Address: Calle Madero 288 A | Between Nicolas Bravo and Ocampo, La Paz 23000, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Baja California > Baja California Sur > La Paz
Ranked #11 of 23 B&Bs / Inns in La Paz
Casa Al Centro Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in the center of La Paz, one block from the Malecon, the waterfront. Within walking distance visitors can access shops, a variety of restaurants, bars, cafes, nightlife or just simply step out of the place and enjoy walks on the Malecon during sunset. Even though Casa Al Centro is centrally located it is quiet and has an ample and secluded courtyard setting where guests can relax and enjoy breakfast. Enclosed parking space is also available. All rooms have private bathrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans and Wi-Fi access. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa al Centro Inn B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Casa al Centro Inn B & B, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.