“The BEST!!! Mariscos Ive ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 180 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Seafood
Los Angeles, California
“The BEST!!! Mariscos Ive ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Im really into food, by this I mean I dream about it, research it, try to find the best experiences and will pay top dollar to eat a truely great meal. I would have paid triple the price for the food I had here, dint have a single bad think. My favorites were the coctail with pata de mula (blood clam), scallop, shrimp and clam, the aguachiles (raw/cevice shrimp with lemon, avocado, cucumber, onlions and chile?), the ceviche tostadas and the whole prepared clam. Prices are ridiculously inexpensive compared to the USA and the quality is outstanding. GO! I did, 3 times in 2 days lol. Tell em Julia sent you :)

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

OC
“Fresh Mariscos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

They are shucking oysters and clams, and chopping up all sorts of seafood at an amazing pace. I got a Tostada Mixta. Shrimp, Fish, Giant Clam, Oyster, Scallop, Octopus....a ton of stuff! This was a freaking huge plate!

I didn't come close to finishing it.

Great quality and I recommend you grab food from both here and La Guerrerense, they are like a block apart, very different styles but equally awesome!