Stopped here again on our southern trip to lower baja, we had an upgraded room and was pleased to get a good night sleep. Disappointed our favorite person (Diego) was gone and no one knew where. The prices seemed to have gone up by $20.00 since march on the same room we had in the spring. Good place if your travelling with dog or dogs. I recommend this hotel, but it's over $100.00 dollars a night and a dog fee+.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada