This is a tiny resort built on a very steep mountainside, so there are a lot of steps. There are only 8 rooms, my family group booked 3. They are all very spacious and slightly different in their quirky Thai design with part of the bathrooms outside. They have enormous stone bathtubs, although it took a long time to fill and the water was only luke warm. This was quite fun until I had to take a shower during a storm and also whilst sitting naked on the toilet realized I could see people on a neighboring hotel rooftop clearly, which was disconcerting. I don’t believe the other rooms would have this issue, so don’t book number 3! The swimming pool is cute, but the sauna has been dead for a long time. I injured my foot on a rotted piece of wood on the walkway around the pool. This place looked like it was beautiful when first built, but could do with a good spring clean. The staff was pleasant enough, sheets and towels were clean and it does have a nice atmosphere.
I found out the day we were leaving thet the resort will close for 10 months from April onwards for a refit. It would be worth a revisit once this is completed as a revamp is all it needs to be more comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ao Nang Premier Resort is located at Ao Nang Beach in Krabi Province of Thailand. Serving as an accommodation in the tropical environment, offering 9 individual Deluxe Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Ao Nang Premier Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Herbal Hotel Ao Nang
- Tropical Herbal Spa And Resort
- Ao Nang Premier Resort Krabi